THE TUBE PARK IS OPENING FOR CHRISTMAS!!
ALWAYS CALL THE INFORMATION LINE (780-799 SNOW) OR CHECK ONLINE BEFORE COMING OUT TO ENSURE OPERATION (Please see our HOURS tab for more information)
Mother Nature enforced changes include:
- New wider magic carpet
- New warm-up hut at the top of the park
- Extra lane
- New lights for exciting night tubing (private functions only)
TUBE PARK INFO
For pricing click here.
- Please purchase tickets from main office before boarding the tube sleigh.
- First sleigh ride to the tube park departs at 10:45am.
- Must be 42″ tall and 4 years old to ride alone, younger children can ride in same tube with parents.
- Groomed lanes provide a safe and thrilling ride.
- Over 180 Tubes available.
- Please note that there are a limited number of tubes available – once they are all in use, we have to hire tubes on a ‘one in, one out’ basis as tubing tickets expire. We cannot guarantee availability of tubes, particularly on busy days. To avoid disappointment, we recommend you aim to be at Vista Ridge early.
- Group and party bookings available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office on 780-743-8651 for details.