The BagJump Airbag is CLOSED for the season
The BagJump airbag is like a giant pillow to cushion your landings – it’s a great way to experience flying high in the air!
Because the BagJump airbag poses a safety risk if used improperly, there are some additional requirements you must fulfil before making your first jump:
- On your first day using the BagJump, you must fill out a BagJump waiver form. To save time, you may download and print a copy of the waiver form here and bring it with you to the hill.
- We will keep your completed waiver on file at Vista Ridge for the current season.
- Please note that if you are under 18 years of age, your waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Once you have completed the waiver form you may purchase a BagJump ticket for the day.
- The BagJump arena is located at the bottom of the Chairline run. To use the BagJump, present your BagJump ticket to the staff member at the top of the run-in. For your safety and the safety of others, you must follow all instructions from Vista Ridge staff. We will deny access to the BagJump and / or Vista Ridge if rules and instructions are not followed.
BagJump tickets are $10 (valid for 3 jumps after your first straight air jump)**
**YOU WILL NEED A SEPARATE LIFT TICKET / SEASON PASS IN ADDITION TO YOUR BAGJUMP TICKET!
– Friday 5:00pm – 7:30pm (weather permitting)
– Saturday & Sunday 11:00am – 3:00pm (weather permitting)
We encourage everyone to check BagJump opening hours daily as weather conditions may affect opening hours.