CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2017-18!
If you would like to register your children for lessons, please call our Administration Office on (780) 743 8651 or email email@example.com
Funday Friday Dates 2017-18:
Dec 22, Jan 19, Feb 2, Mar 2, Mar 16
Not sure what ability level to register for? Use the following guidelines:
LEVEL 1 = I have NEVER EVER skied or snowboarded before
LEVEL 2 = I have skied or snowboarded ONCE or TWICE, and can use conveyor lifts
LEVEL 3 = I am starting to use green terrain in control and learning to ride a chairlift
LEVEL 4 = I am comfortable and controlled on green and some blue terrain
LEVEL 5 = I am comfortable on blue and black terrain and want to ski or ride challenging terrain
Funday Friday – Ski only (Ages 3-10)
- $150 / 5 sessions
- 1 hour for 3 and 4 year olds (born Dec 2012 – June 2014)
- 1.5 hours for 5 to 10 year olds
- All levels of experience
- 1:30 PM on Fridays when there is no school.
Funday Fridays are great if you can’t make it to our weekend programs, or if you’re looking for something to do when school’s out on Friday.
Rental equipment is available at a cost of $7 per session for skiers and $10 per session for snowboarders.
- All classes are subject to weather and temperature conditions, please call 780-799-SNOW or check online to confirm whether lessons are running.
- Once your child’s registration is confirmed, camp fees are non-refundable.
- Vista Ridge may make a decision based on weather conditions to postpone or cancel a camp date. We always attempt to reschedule but if this is not possible you may be offered a refund at a later date.
- Registration for programs closes one week before the first scheduled day of lessons.
- All group lessons are subject to minimum numbers per ability level. If there are insufficient students registered, we will cancel the group and try to provide an alternative
- It is recommended that you be at the ski hill at least 30 minutes before group lessons start. To avoid disruption to classes, we will not be able to accommodate students arriving on-snow more than 15 minutes late.