- Specialist ski & board freestyle instructors available for small group tuition.
- Freestyle club lessons are aimed at children and youths hoping to improve their freestyle and park skills.
- Lessons take place most Saturdays & Sundays from 1:30pm – 3:00pm.
- Maximum age 16.
- Must be ability level 3 or higher to participate.
- Cost $25.00 per person.
- For more details or to register please contact the administration office 780-743-8651. We recommend to book in advance as places are limited.
LEVEL 1 = I have NEVER EVER skied or snowboarded before
LEVEL 2 = I have skied or snowboarded ONCE or TWICE, and can use conveyor lifts
LEVEL 3 = I am starting to use green terrain in control and learning to ride a chairlift
LEVEL 4 = I am comfortable and controlled on green and some blue terrain
LEVEL 5 = I am comfortable on blue and black terrain and want to ski or ride challenging terrain
- All classes are subject to weather and temperature conditions, please call 780-799-SNOW or check online to confirm whether lessons are running.
- All group lessons are subject to minimum numbers per ability level. If there are insufficient students registered, we will offer private lessons as an alternative.
- It is recommended that you be at the ski hill at least 30 minutes before group lessons start. To avoid disruption to classes, we will not be able to accommodate students arriving on-snow more than 15 minutes late.